Faculty of Informatics
Faculty of Child and Adult Education
- Approach of natural sciences
- Cognition of external environment I.
- Digital curriculum developing
- Diploma works
- Envitomental education and methodology I.
- Informatics fundamentals 1.
- Informatics fundamentals 2.
- Multimedia techniques
- Modern demonstration
Faculty of Science and Technilogy
- Complex systems
- Computer physics
- Computer modelling of deterministic systems
- Physics laboratory training
- Programing 1.
- Programing 2.
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Faculty of Arts
- Virtual reality in childhood
- Network layers (Train-IT)
- Private teaching, tutoring, preparation to exam