Hardware programming 1
- No classes in this semester.
- maximum number of absences: 3
- late arrival (more than 20 minutes) means absent from class
- 2 midterm tests (+1 retake) during the semester
- only one retake possibility covers the whole semester overwrites all previous results
- passing a test: reaching at least 50%
- geting signature: passing the 2 normal tests or passing the retake test
- practical signature
- at least 40% on written exam
- Clive Maxfiled, Alvin Brown: The definitive guide to How Computers Do Math (Wiley, 2005)
- Nicholas Charter: Computer architecture (McGraw-Hill, 2001)
- R. E. Bryant, D. R. O’Hallaron: Computer Systems – A programmer’s perspective (Pearson, 2016)
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum: Structured computer organization (Panem-Prentice Hall, 2001)
- Ben Eater: Building an 8-bit breadboard computer!