Hardware programming 1
- Thuseday 12:00, I207 (practise)
- Thursday 14:00, I207 (lecture)
- Students must not miss more than 3 classes in the semester.
- Students must not late more than 20 minutes from classes. In the opposite case the student is registered as being absent from the class (however (s)he is still allowed to stay in the class).
- 2 midterm tests (+1 retake) during the semester
- only one retake possibility covers the whole semester overwrites all previous results
- passing a test: reaching at least 50%
- geting signature: passing the 2 normal tests or passing the retake test
- practical signature
- at least 40% on written exam
- Clive Maxfiled, Alvin Brown: The definitive guide to How Computers Do Math (Wiley, 2005)
- Nicholas Charter: Computer architecture (McGraw-Hill, 2001)
- R. E. Bryant, D. R. O’Hallaron: Computer Systems – A programmer’s perspective (Pearson, 2016)
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum: Structured computer organization (Panem-Prentice Hall, 2001)
- Ben Eater: Building an 8-bit breadboard computer!