Programming languages 1
- Thursday 12:00, inkubacios haz 2/28 (lecture, Attila Adamko)
- Monday 10:00, I203 (parctice, Imre Varga)
- Tuesday 12:00, I103 (parctice, Gergely Kocsis)
- Students must not miss more than 3 classes in the semester.
- Students must not late more than 20 minutes from classes. In the opposite case the student is registered as being absent from the class (however (s)he is still allowed to stay in the class).
- The knowledge of the students will be measured in two tests and at the end of the semester the worse from these two can be retaken.
- Students pass a test if their result is not lower than 50%.
- Students get signature if they pass 2 tests and the average of these two tests is not lower than 60%.
- If both tests are under 30% the student has to get at least 90% on the retake to pass.
- There is only one retake test in the semester.
- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie: The C programming language (Prentice Hall, 1988)