- Students must not miss more than 3 classes in the semester.
- Students must not late more than 20 minutes from classes. In the opposite case the student is registered as being absent from the class (however (s)he is still allowed to stay in the class).
- 2 midterm tests (+1 retake) during the semester
- to pass a test: reaching at least 50%
- if a test failed: retake necessary covering the whole semester
- the average of the tests (or the simply the retake) determines the final grade
- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie: The C Programming Language (Prentice Hall, 1988)
- Niel Matthew, Richard Stones: Beginning Linux Programming (Wiley, 2004) <3., 4., 11. chapter>