Classes (Fall semester)
- Proficiency in C programming language is needed.
- Students must not miss more than 3 classes in the semester.
- Students must not late more than 20 minutes from classes. In the opposite case the student is registered as being absent from the class (however (s)he is still allowed to stay in the class).
- 1 midterm test (+1 retake) during the semester.
- The only one retake possibility covers the whole semester overwrites all previous results.
- Passing a test: reaching at least 50%.
- Geting signature: passing the normal test or passing the retake test.
- R. E. Bryant, D. R. O’Hallaron: Computer Systems – A programmer’s perspective (Pearson, 2016)
- Joseph Cavanagh: X86 Assembly Language and C Fundamentals, (CRC Press, 2013)
- Richard Blum: Professional Assemby Language, (Wiley, 2005)
- Ray Seyfarth: Introduction to 64 bit assembly programming for Linux and OS X, (Amazon, 2013)