Classes (Spring semester)
- at least 40% on written exam
- Nicholas Charter: Computer architecture (McGraw-Hill, 2001)
- R. E. Bryant, D. R. O’Hallaron: Computer Systems – A programmer’s perspective (Pearson, 2016)
- Sarah L. Harris, David Money Harris: Digital Design and Computer Architecture - ARM Edition (Morgan Kaufmann, 2016)
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum: Structured computer organization (Panem-Prentice Hall, 2001)
- Clive Maxfiled, Alvin Brown: The definitive guide to How Computers Do Math (Wiley, 2005)
- Ben Eater: Building an 8-bit breadboard computer!